- Absolutely no eating food, candy, gum or any drink except bottled water.
- No foul or inappropriate language from anyone.
- Students must stay seated in their assigned seat, and out of the isle, at all
times until your bus stop.
- Do not throw paper or trash on the floor. Spit balls will not be tolerated. Keep the
- Do not yell or throw anything out the window, or stick any part of your body out
- No CD players, walkmans, radios, game machines, MP3 players, ETC.
- Use indoor voices, No yelling or screaming.
- Follow all school rules on the bus.
- No negative physical contact. Fighting will not be tolerated! May result in an
- Use appropriate language if you need to discuss concerns with the drivers.
- NO SMOKING near the bus!
- Do not step onto the bus at any time unless for a field trip with a teacher
- Be at the bus stop 10 min. early for pick up and drop off.
- NEVER approach another person’s child! Report issues to the driver or
- If any problems should arise, Please notify the driver or the transportation office.
- Please know your child’s bus number, route number and drivers name.